OPENING HOURS RETAILBEURS 2023
Sunday 10 March 2024 | RETAILBEURS Jewels & Watches, Fashion & Lifestyle, Kitchen & Dining, Home & Living
Monday 11 March 2024 | RETAILBEURS Jewels & Watches, Fashion & Lifestyle, Kitchen & Dining, Home & Living
Tuesday 12 March 2024 | RETAILBEURS Jewels & Watches, Fashion & Lifestyle, Kitchen & Dining, Home & Living
We want to give you some tips on how best to travel to Jaarbeurs. Car Park P1 and P3 is closed. This means that the number of parking spaces is limited.
Jaarbeurs is located right next-door to Utrecht Central Station. It is only a few minutes on foot to the Beatrixgebouw. The big advantage of public transport is that you will arrive well-rested and can start your day full of energy.
Are you coming by car? From July 1, 2023, you can use the Jaarbeurs car parks P2, P4 and P6.
Pick up point
The entrance badges are for you as exhibitor and your staff. These badges allow our permanent exhibitors at Trade Mart Utrecht and the guest exhibitors at Retailbeurs continuous access to the building. The badges give you access during the set-up and dismantling days of the Retailbeurs event at set times. The badges are strictly for personal use only.
Access to Retailbeurs / Trade Mart Utrecht is with an exhibitor’s badge only
The participation package includes:
Permanent exhibitors receive 5 badges (1 parking pass for 365 days at the Jaarbeurs car parks).
Guest exhibitors receive 5 time-limited exhibitor’s badges. You can order parking passes for yourself and your staff in the My Jaarbeurs portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sunday 10 March 2024 : 08.00-19.00 hours
Monday 11 March 2024 : 08.00-19.00 hours
Tuesday 12 March 2024 08.00-22.00 hours (followed by dismantling)
Sunday 10 March 2024 : 10.00-18.00 hours
Monday 11 March 2024 : 10.00-18.00 hours
Tuesday 12 March 2024 : 10.00-17.00 hours
Thursday 07-03-24 08:00 18:00 Construction
Friday 08-03-24 08:00 18:00 Construction
Saturday 09-03-24 08:00 18:00 Construction
Sunday 10-03-24 08:00 19:00 Fair
Monday 11-03-24 08:00 19:00 Exhibition
Tuesday 12-03-24 08:00 22:00 Stock Exchange / Dismantling
Wednesday 13-03-24 08:00 18:00 Dismantling
Great to hear that you want to invite your customer relations to the Retailbeurs and/or Trade Mart Utrecht! Retailers and buyers can easily register online for a free visit to the trade show/showrooms. You can share the registration link(s) below in your own newsletters and on your social media channels.
Both the Retailbeurs and Trade Mart Utrecht want to offer retailers & buyers inspiration and lots of beautiful brands. We want to communicate this to both existing and potential visitors. For the Retailbeurs, we have set up a targeted visitor campaign, while we work with a continuous content calendar for Trade Mart Utrecht, to keep visitors informed about product news, new collections, trends, brand stories and supplier profiles via our website, social media & newsletters.
Our information in your communication
As an exhibitor, you will receive a toolkit with banners & campaign material that you can use in your own communication with customers. This way, you can let them know that you are there and together we can generate even more publicity for the Retailbeurs and/or the buyers days at Trade Mart Utrecht.
Your information in our communication
We are happy to offer you the opportunity to share your news, product and brand information through our communication channels. Fill in your exhibitor profile in MyJaarbeurs to ensure your profile will be visible on the visitor website, and your brands will appear in a visitor’s search results.
You can send your product and company news to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags & hashtags
If you use the tag @trademartutrecht in your posts and the hashtags #retailbeurs #trademartutrecht #letsmeet, we can follow your posts and repost them on our channels. This allows us the spread the message to retailers that they are really missing out if they don’t come to Trade Mart Utrecht!
MyJaarbeurs is a system that allows you to quickly and efficiently prepare your trade show participation. You will find all the necessary information in one place and also has an Exhibitor Checklist for you. A quick overview of what you can find in MyJaarbeurs:
- Useful checklist, including deadlines
- Marketing tools (online profile, invitations, exhibitor’s access)
- Practical information (set-up, dates and times)
- Web shop for all your orders
Do you have questions about your login details and/or about MyJaarbeurs? Our colleagues from Customer Service will be happy to help you!
Tel.:+31 (0)30-295 29 99
You can ask your account manager to send you a number of free extra badges for your staff. For safety reasons, we ask you to request no more badges than you need. The badges remain valid for the full contract period and cannot be replaced in the meantime.
If you lose your Combi or Entrance badge or your badge is stolen, you should contact Customer Service immediately.
- During the collective Trade Mart Utrecht buyer days on your floor(s), the badge is valid from 1 hour before opening until 1 hour after closing. You can also visit the other floors between 10.00 and 17.00 hours. The entrance to the second floor is open every Monday between 10.00 and 17.00 hours.
- Outside these buyers days, you can access your own floor via the doors in the escalator hall between 8.00 and 18.00 hours. At other times, you can use the elevator near the security desk at the Mineurslaan.
- If you want to visit your stand between 18.00 and 22.00 hours or on weekends, you have to contact our Customer Service to request an out-of-hours permit.
- You can apply for an out-of-hours permit to Customer Service, by sending an e-mail with your company name, contact name, stand number and the date and time you want to access your stand.
- Your application will be sent on to the Safety & Traffic department, and you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
- At the time agreed, you can report to the security desk in the Beatrixgebouw (Mineurslaan). Staff there will accompany you to your floor.
- We advise you to print out your e-mail confirmation, so you can show it when you report to the security desk.
- You do not need an out-of-hours permit during the set-up and dismantling hours of Trade Mart events.
- Exhibitors of Jewels & Watches (first floor) can only access their floor outside the official buyers days via the freight elevator and after reporting to the security desk. In other words: make sure you follow the correct procedure, and check if you need to apply for an out-of-hours permit first, depending on the time you want to access your stand.
- The entrance badge is meant to access the floor where you have your stand. If you want to visit another floor, outside of the events and/or opening hours, you need to be able to show ID when requested by security.
- Outside of buyers days, you only have access with an exhibitor’s badge. If you, or one of your staff members, do not have your badge on you, you can still get in. During office hours, you can report to the security desk. They will verify whether you have the right to access the floor by checking your company details. Security will ask you for an official ID and may decide to refuse access.
- Unfortunately, access outside of opening hours without an entrance badge is not possible.
Participants can find more information about catering, set-up and dismantling, and about furnishing their stand on My Jaarbeurs.
There is WiFi on each floor. You will find the network details + password near the entrance of the relevant floor.
During set-up, there will be a roll container on each floor for you to deposit your waste. If you can’t find it, you can put your waste in a garbage bag and leave it outside the stand.
Contact and rates
WHAT ELSE CAN WE HELP YOU WITH?
Get the most out of your participation. Select one of the packages that suits your company. We are happy to help you select the right package, so that you get the most out of your exhibition participation.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Do you want to find out more about the participation options? You can then contact us via the chat. Jeroen is happy to answer all your questions on working days between 9.00 and 17.00 hours.
You can also call us or send an e-mail: